Have you been dreaming of dabbling in sourdough bread making? If you’ve had some overworked, under-proofed attempts or know someone who could do with some sourdough support – help is here.
Join me live on Zoom for a live and interactive 2-hour masterclass. Learn everything you need to know to hand-make rustic style, flavoursome sourdough bread every time. Designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels, this is your definitive how-to.
Join me live on Zoom in a small group class of up to 18 people, and take your sourdough skills to a new level. At the end of the class, you’ll get a recording of the session so you can hone in on any part of the process, from starter to shaping. Your learning list:
● The fundamentals of sourdough baking
● The biggest bread-making misconceptions
● The importance of using the right flours
● Sourdough starter and how to care for it
● How to make the dough by hand
● How to shape the bread
● A different proofing method
● How to bake bread to suit your oven style
See below for more details...